We are growing. A lot, and we will continue to grow, that’s why we really need your help. What we do is not so complicated: we develop, sell, and implement CRM solutions – and we do it damn well.
The goal is to become the leading CRM supplier in the Nordics. We are already the market leader in Sweden, and we dream big. This is where you come into the picture. We are looking for someone to lead, guide, and motivate our consultants in Copenhagen. We believe that you appreciate the importance of happy customers, great team spirit, and that you are good at driving profitability and growth.
Today, we are more than 100 CRM Consultants, and a total of 290 passionate and dedicated employees with offices across the Nordics (psst, this year we will also open an office in Amsterdam).
You will be part of our Nordic Expert Services Management team, today consisting of 10 Consultant Managers. We continuously strive to improve, so we really look forward to your fresh perspective, and all the new ideas that you bring to the table.
The Consultant team in Copenhagen consist of four people today. They will be reporting to you. We plan to further increase the team, so recruitment will be an important part of your role. We are certain that other than being a great leader you will want to deliver some great projects, or even dig into some code towards clients, so we see you driving/supporting in some of our most challenging projects.
Fun stuff you will do in this role:
- Recruitment of future Consultant stars. As the DK market grows, we will need more women– and manpower in the office.
- Develop our consultants, individually and as a team. It is very important that you are an accessible and present manager who leads by example.
- Plan and distribute assignments and projects. You do not have your own sales budget, so you need to work closely with our Account Managers and sales leadership in Copenhagen.
- Lead, motivate, and coach the Consultants. Feedback is as important to you as it is to your employees, and you realize that good group dynamics together with individual personal development is the key to success.
- Budget responsibility for the DK consultancy budget.
- Work strategically with the Consultancy leadership group.
Who are you?
You probably have 3–7 years of consultancy and/ or project management experience, and love to manage projects and people. You are empathetic, and at the same time result oriented. You easily collaborate with your colleagues, regardless of it being an AW, or driving one of Lime’s most challenging projects. You are passionate about technology and software, which is essential when working in a product company. You can quickly transform problems, processes and needs into creative solutions and concrete suggestions.
In addition, you are likely to have:
- An academic degree with a technical flair – after all, we are a Tech company.
- Some experience in leading/ managing people, preferably in a product or consultancy company.
- A background in consultancy, project management and/or IT.
- Very good knowledge of Danish and English, both orally and in writing.
A pick of what we can guarantee you if you start at Lime:
- A next step in your career, and a very exciting future. A lot happens at Lime…
- The privilege of working with the best. You will be very inspired and make new friends…
- The opportunity to make a difference. We are not a big corporation, and we will never operate like one.
- Bonus trips if the company reaches set goals (this year we are going to the alps, yay!) and other conferences/ parties. You will have great fun, and we promise many unforgettable memories…
- Mandatory fika (coffee) breaks, and everything else that makes life worth living – such as AWs, movie nights, smørrebrød, game nights, whiskey clubs etc. Feel free to come up with other fun things to do, we are all in!
But most importantly … working at Lime is not a job, it’s a lifestyle. We do not work with CRM, we live CRM!
Are you the talent we are looking for? Apply HERE today!
We will review candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate. Just do it! (Please include your CV and preferably also a cover letter.)
The Copenhagen office is located at Købmagergade 67, just down the street from Nørreport trainstation. Super commuter friendly!